Godfred Abeiku Mills is an ICT student at the Department of Information and Communication Technology Education in the University of Education, Winneba. He is currently in level 200. He has a keen interest in web development.
‘MyConnections’ is solely for University Students to enable them have a new social life on the internet; by enabling them chat privately, send and receive emails, and have newsfeeds to enhance all aspects of their academic endeavours.
The social platform:
- Allows people to sign up without giving out their personal information,
- Recognises people’s membership and grants them access onto the platform,
- Allows people to customize their profile,
- Gives users the ability to upload and store their person files,
- Gives users the ability to connect with other people,
- Enables an environment from which users can send mail, send messages, and chat,
- Keeps users up to date with what’s happening in their activity through their timeline,
- Brings to users all the various top-stories and news feeds,
- Gives users the ability to post images and to rate other users’ posts,
- Allows users to comment on specific post and comments.