UHAS Undergraduate Admission Forms 2017
The University of Health and Allied Sciences was established by an Act of Parliament (Act 828 of December 2011) as a public university in Ghana. The main campus, including the central administration, is in Ho. A second campus is located in Hohoe.
Details On UHAS Undergraduate Admission Forms 2017
Application forms for admission to degree programmes in the University of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS) for the 2017/2018 Academic Year is available online at uhasonline.com/Admissions for the following undergraduate programmes.
- FEE PAYING APPLICANTS: Those who wish to be considered for FEE PAYING in case they are unable to make the cut-off point(s) should tick the column provided on the online application form for FEE PAYING.
- WASSCE AWAITING RESULT: Those awaiting their WASSCE results and are sure of making good grades may apply for the UHAS Undergraduate Admission Forms 2017.
SCHOOL OF BASIC AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
- BSc. Medical Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
- Medical Degree (MB ChB)
- Bachelor of Physician Assistantship (Clinical)
SCHOOL OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Public Health Nursing
- Bachelor of Mental Health Nursing (only TOP – UP)
SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Speech and Language Therapy
- Bachelor of Dietetics
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH
Bachelor of Public Health (BPH) with the following options:
- Disease Control
- Environmental Health
- Health Information
- Health Promotion