UNIBANK Ghana Scholarships for Undergraduates – 2017/2018
UNIBANK GHANA SCHOLARSHIPS
UNIBANK Ghana Scholarships 2017/2018, UNIBANK Scholarships 2017/2018, KNUST Scholarships, UNIBANK Ghana Undergraduate Scholarships.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified undergraduates for the 2017 UNIBANK Ghana Scholarships for Undergraduates Students. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Unibank Ghana Limited in Collaboration with KNUST is offering scholarships to needy but brilliant students in the University in order to help them pursue their education successfully.
UNIBANK SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY:
- The Scholarship is opened to all Second (2nd), Third (3rd) and Fourth (4th) year students of the University, pursuing full time programs.
- All applicants must be Ghanaian Regular students.
- Applicants should not be a beneficiary of another Scholarship scheme at the time of application.
UNIBANK SCHOLARSHIPS REQUIREMENTS:
All Prospective Applicants are to include the following documents;
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- Recommendation Letters
- Awards and Certificates (If Any).
- All Applicants should also include their updated transcripts.
- All Applicants should explain in details why they need financial support (This information must not exceed one page and should be typed written on a plain sheet using 1.5 line spacing. The Sheet should be attached/stapled to the application form).
KNUST UNIBANK SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM AND GUIDELINES
Application forms and other detailed information should be downloaded here.
Completed Application forms and all required attachments should be put in an A4 Envelope indicating the following at the back of the envelope:
- Reference Number,
- Current year,
- Mobile Number.
The sealed envelope must be submitted at the J. HAPPER BUILDING, Room 19/20 Student Affairs/Student Financial Services (Office of the Dean of Students). Only Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
Closing date for submission of forms:
Application forms must be submitted by Friday, 1ST September, 2017, at 3.00pm
No application will be accepted after the deadline. For further enquires, contact the Students’ Financial Services Office in Room 19/20.