University of Uyo, UNIUYO post UTME application form for the 2015/2016 academic session admission exercise is out. UNIUYO post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180. UNIUYO post UTME screening exercise will take the form of either Computer Based Test (CBT) or Paper – Pencil Test (PPT).
Candidates The Are Eligible for UNIUYO Post UTME.
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had the minimum cut-off mark prescribed for each course. Recommended: UNIUYO Post UTME Cut-off marks Timetable.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Exercise Registration Procedures.
Eligible candidates should pay the sum of N3,500.00 (three thousand five hundred naira) only and obtain a PIN Transaction Receipt which should contain a PIN code at the following Banks nationwide:
- Uniuyo Microfinance Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- Skye Bank Plc.
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)Plc.
- First Bank Plc.
- WEMA Bank Plc.
- Ecobank Plc.
- Key Stone Bank Plc.
Note: The same PIN will be used to access the result of the Screening Test from the internet. Candidates must provide their names and JAMB registration numbers to the Bank during payment.
- With the PIN Code, candidates should access and complete the University of Uyo Post-UTME Screening Test Form online at https://www.uniuyo.edu.ng.
From the Students E-Portals Solutions navigation menu apply the following steps:
- Click the Post-UTME e-Portal Link (Account login menu bar)
- Select the Post-UTME Account login link
- Login with your UTME registration Number and PIN Code.
- Fill the Post-UTME form and upload a recent passport size/photograph scanned, with red background. Webcam photograph will not be accepted.
- Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip.
- Print out a copy of the examination schedule slip in colour.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the Screening Exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Only colour print out will be accepted.
- No GSM handset, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls.
- Only candidates who comply with the registration procedures outlined above will be allowed to undergo the Screening Exercise.
Document Required at UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Venue.
Candidates are required to come for the Screening Exercise with the following items:
- Four (4) copies of the University of Uyo 2015 ON-LINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- Four (4) copies of 2015 JAMB(UTME) Result printout
- Four (4) recent passport-size photographs on red background (same photograph as the one used for the on-line registration) with the name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packaged in quarto- size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
HB pencil, eraser and sharpener for Paper – Pencil Test (PPT) candidates
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Exercise Dates.
The University of Uyo post UTME screening exercise has been schedule to commence on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 and end on Friday, August 01, 2014.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Exercise Venue.
-Computer Based Test (CBT) – Ibom e-Library, along IBB Avenue, Uyo
-Paper-Pencil Test (PPT) – University of Uyo (Town Campus and Town Campus Annex)
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Exercise Closing Date.
Closing Date: The closing date for registration is, Friday, August 21, 2015 at 6:00pm.
Become a fan on Facebook and us on twitter for our new updates.