University Of Ghana Legon 2019/2020 Admission Forms Closing Date, The Management of the University of Ghana Legon has released the admission application deadline for the 2019/2020 academic year. Prospective candidates should see UG Legon application closing dates on this page.
THE UNIVERSITY OF GHANA, LEGON ADMISSION DEADLINE.
|No.||Activity/Programme||Application Opens||Application Closes||Entrance Exams|
|11th January 2019||31st August 2019||Not Applicable|
|2.||Distance Diploma Programmes||11th January 2019||15th July 2019|
Regular – Have results
Regular – No results
|11th January 2019||12th April 2019|
31st August 2019
|5.||Diploma to Degree|
Family & Consumer Sci.
Bachelor of Arts
|11th January 2019||12th April 2019|| 26th April 2019|
|6.||Post First Degree LLB||11th January 2019||29th March 2019||10th May, 2019|
Interviews – 16th -19th July, 2018
|7.||Undergraduates (Ghanaian)||11th January 2019||30th June 2019||Not Applicable|
How To Apply For Undergraduate University Of Ghana Admission
University of Ghana opened admission for application into the various undergraduate degree and non-degree programs some few weeks ago. Here are the steps simplified for all prospective applicants so as to make the whole process stress free for applicants.
Please share this after reading so that other prospective applicants can also benefit. Thank you.
- All prospective applicants are to note that, students writing WASSCE in May/June 2016are eligible to apply indicating their WASSCE index number during the application process.
- Applicants can directly apply for undergraduate Law program but be sure to meet the cut-off point as well as do that as their first choice program.
- The application process for University of Ghana undergraduate program is fully done online. A prospective applicant must acquire the e-voucher for application at any branch of the following banks Ecobank, HFC Bank, Agricultural Development Bank, Ghana Commercial Bank, Zenith Bank, Merchant Bank, UniBank or Fidelity Bank.
- The application form can be acquired at a fee of Ghc 180.00 for Ghanaian applicants and $110 for international applicants.
- The prospective applicant should proceed online using the url indicated on the e-voucher purchased from the banks to register.
- Using the serial number and pin code indicated on the e-voucher, log onto the application dashboard and begin with your application.
- Be sure to have a scanned copy of your passport size picture and your WASSCE or any other result slip to be used.
- Proceed to carefully fill in all the necessary fields taking critical note of spellings and other avoidable mistakes.
- Save and printout your confirmation letter when you are done and make sure you keep your serial number and pin code save for future use.
- You can do any additions or deductions anytime until few weeks to admission.