University Of Professional Studies UPSA 2017/2018 Admission Forms Is Out
The University of Professional Studies, Accra invites applications from qualified applicants for admission to its Postgraduate, Undergraduate and Diploma programmes for the 2017/2018 academic year. Applicants should take note of the following instructions:
All qualified applicants are strongly advised to carefully read all relevant information including guidelines and admission requirements for undergraduate and postgraduate applicants before applying.
- The University now runs the following new programmes namely: Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science, Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management, Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations Management, Diploma in Information Technology Management and Diploma in Public Relations Management.
- The Bachelor Business Administration programme has no options. Applicants intending to do a first degree programme in Accounting are advised to opt for Bachelor Science in Accounting.
- Applicants are to note the following sessions that available for the various levels:
(i) Undergraduate Programmes-Regular(Morning) Session is available for Level 100 applicants only, (ii) Undergraduate Programmes-Evening & Weekend Sessions are available for Level 100, Level 200 and Level 300 applicants (iii) Diploma Programmes-Regular (Morning) and Evening Sessions are available.
- Applicants for Level 100 Undergraduate and Diploma programmes, who will be writing WASSCE in May/June 2017 are also eligible to apply. Such applicants are required to indicate their WASSCE index numbers and subjects on the on-line application forms.
- All UPSA Diploma holders/graduates including those who will graduate in July 2017 should indicate their STUDENT ID NUMBER on the on-line application forms.
- All mature applicants are required to visit the Admissions Office (Room 7, New Administration Block) to undertake a registration exercise for mature access course and examinations after submitting the application on-line. For further information refer to the guidelines for mature applicants
- All applicants will be considered based on results equivalents and requirements as provided by National Council for Tertiary Education (NCTE) and National Accreditation Board (NAB) as well as the University’s own admission criteria.
- All applications must be submitted on-line at upsa.edu.gh upon purchase of UPSA ON-LINESERIAL NUMBERS (OSN) and completion of on-line admission forms.
- All applicants are to also note that a change of programme after the submission of the application will not be possible.
- All applicants are strongly advised to be mindful of any persons who may approach them under the pretext of assisting them gain admission to UPSA for a fee. This is because the process for admission to UPSA is very transparent.
- The deadlinefor application has been extended to Wednesday, 31st May, 2017. Please note that the online application form will not be available after the new closing date for application has elapsed.
- Please immediately contact the Admissions Officefor further information or in case of any doubts: Academic Affairs Room 7, Ground Floor, North Wing, New Administration Block or Telephone-0303-937544/0303-937542 or email:email@example.com