Wa Polytechnic 2019/2020 Admission Forms Closing Date, the 2019 Wa Polytechnic Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
- Wa Polytechnic Admission Registration 2019 is scheduled is Not Announced.
- The Wa Polytechnic Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Wa Polytechnic Admission Forms 2019/2020 – Instructions & Guidelines
Note – Once Wa Polytechnic Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Wa Polytechnic applications are still ongoing.
Find below easy steps of how to apply to Wa polytechnic
1. Visit the nearest Stanbic Bank to pay for the Wa Polytechnic admissions E-VOUCHER.
2. Obtain your scratch card.
3. Logon to www.wapolyadmissions.net
4. Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Supply your card information and ensure you keep the card safely for subsequent login.
6. Click login to start applying.
7. Provide a valid phone number and an email address to receive information about your application.
8. At any stage of the application process, you can save a completed page, logout and continue later.
9. Click ‘Save and Continue’ to move to the next stage of the application process.
10. Applicant’s passport picture should have a plain background in JPEG or PNG format and must not exceed 20KB in size.
11. All applicants are required to upload their Certificates/Results Slips/Transcripts.
12. Click ‘Save and Print’ to complete your online application.
13. Each Applicant is required to print two copies of his/her Confirmation Page.
14. Write your application number at the back of the envelope you must acquire yourself.
15. Attach photocopy/s of your Certificates/Results Slips/Transcripts to the printed Confirmation Pages and any other documents deemed important and forward the envelop by EMS