Answered: Admission Enquiry

By | May 29, 2016


You should buy forms for the polytechnic and apply for non engineering  or non science programs.

You will more likely be required to write entrance exams and go through access program.

As for UEW you cannot apply with the f9 but if you better it and you get something like c6, then you can apply.