Answered: i need help urgently

By | May 26, 2016

i,I am a shs student in form 2 and will be entering in form3 next term.I used to leave with a family that takes care of me,the woman and her husband had a issue which I was not concern and I have been sacked.I need a house or family job that I will work in,I don’t need salary.all I want is paying giving me money to send to school and when I close from school I will prepare the family’s meal and do the house job anytime. and please this should Come with accommodation.I school in one of the schools in Accra and I am 17years of age.I really know how to do anything and I am very respectful.I see anyone as my Mom and whatsapp  0272085118 or call 0263367715