Call for Applications for Edu Fondazione Scholarship for 2016/2017 Academic Year
The Scholarship is opened to all First (1st) year students of the University, pursuing full time programs.
All applicants must be Ghanaian Regular students.
Applicants should not be a beneficiary of another Scholarship scheme at the time of application.
All Prospective Applicants are to include the following documents;
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or All Terminal Reports
- Recommendation Letters
- Awards and Certificates (If Any)
- All Applicants should provide proof of need.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Application forms and other detailed information should be downloaded from the KNUST Website.
Completed Application forms and all required attachments should be submitted at the Main Administration Block, Room 110 or 111.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS:
- All continuing students are to submit their applications on Friday, 2nd September, 2016, at 5.00pm.
- Fresh student applicants are to submit their applications on Friday, 9th September, 2016 at 5.00pm.
No application will be accepted after the deadline. For further enquires, contact the undersigned in Room 110/111.
Only Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.