Catholic University College Ghana Opens 2016 Admission
|Admission Requirement for Undergraduates
Students seeking admission to the Bachelor’s Degree Programme of the Catholic University College of Ghana must have any of the following:
- SSSCE: Interested and qualified applicants should have aggregate 24 or better with credit passes in six subjects: (3) Core subjects including Mathematics, English and either Integrated Science or Social Studies; and any other (3) electives
- WASSCE: Interested and qualified applicants should have aggregate 36 or better with credit passes in six subjects: (3) Core subjects including Mathematics, English and either Integrated Science or Social Studies; and any other (3) electives;
- GBCE/ABCE: Holders with passes in English and Mathematic, and any other (3) electives can apply.
- GCE ‘O’ & ‘A’ Levels: Applicants must have passes in (2) subjects and a General Paper plus (5) passes at ‘O’ Level including English, Mathematics, Arts or Science subject.
- Other Qualifications: Professional Certificate and Diploma holders of: HND, ICA, CIM, CIMA (I&II), SRN, RGN, RM, TEACHER’S CERT. ‘A’/DIPLOMA, CHN, EN, DBS, etc. can apply and may be considered for higher placement. (Please, enclose transcript(s) and result slip(s) of SSSCE/WASSCE/GCE, etc).
- Mature Applicants: Interested applicants, who do not satisfy the above criteria but are 27years and above or with work experience, can apply. The applicants will be considered to write Entrance Examination and attend Interview. You will be admitted upon passing the Examination and Interview sessions.
- Applicants with similar qualification or its equivalence (as specified above) can apply for admission consideration.
- International applicants should have a valid passport.
- Should be ready to acquire a resident permit and abide by the regulations governing the status of foreigners in Ghana.
Applicants should note the following Principles:
- While the University will as much as possible respect applicants’ choice of discipline or Faculty, the admission and placement of applicants will will be determined essentially by the extent to which the courses of applicant’s Diploma/Certificate are cognate and of comparable level with or related to the subject area of the programme for which admission is being sought;
- where this is not the case, the applicant with requisite qualifications in this category will be admitted to a lower level as may be deemed appropriate;
- there will be no exemptions from courses generally, instead, students courses as well as any courses required by the Faculty (as pre-requisite) for the programme at the relevant level;
- For the integrity of the University’s certificates and bearing in mind challenges with the harmonization of grades of transferred students, an applicants shall not be admitted to Level 400 under any circumstances.
Admission Forms For Other schools In Ghana
Admission For Private Universities In Ghana
2016 Admission For Regional Maritime University
2016 Admission For University college Of Management studies
2016 Admission For PILEMA
2016 Admission For knustford University College
2016 Admission For Ghana Technology University College
2016 Admission For Data Link University College
2016 Admission For EP University College
2016 Admission For Ghana Baptist University
2016 Admission For Accra Institute Of Technology
2016 Admission For Wisconsin International University College
2016 Admission For African University College Of Communications
2016 Admission For Pentecost University College Ghana
2016 Admission For Presbyterian University College Ghana
2016 Admission For Methodist University College Ghana
2016 Admission For Islamic University College Ghana
2016 Admission For Christian service University College is Ongoing
Catholic University College Ghana Opens 2016 Admission
Ashesi University college Admission is Ongoing
Kings University College Opens 2016 Admission
Regent University Opens 2016 Admission
Central University Opens 2016 Admission
Lancaster University Ghana Opens 2016 Admission
All Nations University University college Admission is ongoing
VVU 2016 Valley View Admission Is Ongoing
Admissions for Central Univeristy College 2016/2017 academic year Is Ongoing
Admission Forms For Public Universities
2016 Admission Forms For Ghana Institute Of Journalism
2016 Admission Forms For Ghana Institute For Languages
2016 Admission Forms For GIMPA
2016 Admission Forms University Of Mines And Technology
2016 University Of Energy And Natural Resources Admission Forms
2016 University For Development Studies Admission Forms
2016 University Of Health And Allied Science Admission Forms
KNUST Admission forms 2016
UCC Undergraduate admissions forms 2016
University Of Ghana Admission Forms 2016
University of Education Winneba (UEW) 2016/2017 admission forms
Admission Forms For Polytechnics In Ghana
2016 Accra Polytechnic Admission Forms
2016 Ho Polytechnic Admission Forms
2016 Koforidua Polytechnic Admission Forms
2016 Kumasi Polytechnic Admission Forms
2016 Sunyani Polytechnic Admission Forms
2016 Cape Coast Polytechnic Admission Forms
2016 Takoradi Polytechnic Admission Forms
2016 Tamale Polytechnic Admission Forms
2016 Bolgatanga Polytechnic Admission Forms
2016 Wa Polytechnic Admission Forms
Admission Forms for Nursing Training Colleges In Ghana
Nursing training college Admissions forms 2016
Admission forms for Teacher Training or Colleges Of Education In Ghana.
2016 Teacher Training college Admission Forms