How to check your WASSCE 2017 results online
We bring you the step by step guide on How to check your WASSCE 2017 results online.
The good news is that, you can now check your results online without any stress because the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) will release the provisional results of the 2017 West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) online before it would be sent to the individual schools.
Here is how to check your WASSCE 2017 results online
1. Buy a result checker card at any post office or some big internet cafes in town. (you can also use the mobile money to buy your WASSCE 2017 scratch card)
2. Go to www.ghana.waecdirect.org to begin checking your WASSCE 2017 results
- Select the examination year as 2017.4. Enter the WASSCE scratch Card Serial Number which is found on the back of your scratch card.
5. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your scratch card eg. 012345678912.
6. Enter and confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
7. Click on “submit” and wait for Your WASSCE results to be displayed.
- You can now go ahead to print out your 2017 WASSCE results.
Please take note that, the WASSCE scratch card can only be used to check a candidate’s results three times. After the third use, the card will become invalid.
If you cannot afford to check your WASSCE 2017 results online, no wahala. WAEC will send the results to your school soon.
Did this article help? You can share it with your friends to help them check their results too. Just hit on the social media share buttons.
That’s it! All the best! Now go to www.ghana.waecdirect.org to start the process.
We wish you all the best and you should always rely on us for all you educational accurate information