Covenant University admission notification slip for the 2015/2016 academic session is out.
This is to inform candidates offered provisional admission into the Covenant University for the 2015/2016 academic session that they are required to print their admission notification slip online.
Recommended: Covenant University Admission List – 2015/2016
Covenant University admission notification slip contains the amount newly admitted candidates are required to pay as acceptance fee and school fee.
The details of your admission placement is as given in the admission notification slip and you have an obligation to accept this offer on or before August 9, 2015 without which the offer becomes invalid.
Covenant University resumption date for the 2015/2016 academic session is August 9, 2015.
1. Print out your Admission Notification Slip
* Go to portal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng* Click on: “click here to print notification of admission”* Insert your application number (Check your application number from your application form)* Print out your PROVISIONAL ADMISSION NOTIFICATION SLIP
2. Pay Required Fees* Go to portal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng* Log in with your application number as both matric and password* Click on “pay fees” to pay fees (Acceptance Fee and/or Balance)* See bottom of page and “click here to proceed”* If you are paying Acceptance fee, insert the amount* Select Acceptance Fee in the drop down box* Click to proceed* Choose Mode of Payment – CU PIN (Bank Payment): See list of banks to pay into. You will be given a unique CU-PIN for the value of the acceptance or balance fee – College Pay (WebPay): You can pay using your Nigerian debit card.* If you chose CU PIN, insert receipt number as given from the bank and insert PIN* If you chose WebPay, click to pay after confirmation of payment values* Once transaction is confirmed successful, click on “Print Receipt” – PS: You can repeat the steps in 2 to make balance payment before August 9, 2015
3. Be on the lookout on the University Website and your given personalised addresses with the University for Resumption Protocols.
LIST OF BANKS WHERE YOU CAN WALK IN TO SECURE CU-PIN FOR PAYMENT OF FEES
1. Access Bank Plc
2. Covenant Microfinance Bank
3. Diamond Bank Plc
4. Ecobank Plc
5. First Bank of Nigeria Plc
6. First City Monument Bank Plc
7. GTBank Plc
8. Heritage Bank Plc
9. Keystone Bank Plc
10. Skye Bank Plc
11. Sterling Bank Plc
12. UBA Plc
13. Union Bank Plc
14. Wema Bank Plc
15. Zenith Bank Plc