Federal University Dutse, FUD post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2015/2016 academic session is out. FUD post UTME minimum cut-off mark minimum cut-off mark is 180.
This is to invite candidates who have chosen Federal University Dutse as their FIRST CHOICE in UTME and DIRECT ENTRY and scored the required minimum national cut-off point of 180 and above for the 2015 UTME and merit and above for Direct Entry to the POST-UTME/DE test.
FUD Post UTME Screening Schedule – Date, Time and Venue.
The exercise is scheduled to hold in the FUD permanent site along Ibrahim Aliyu bye-pass Dutse, Jigawa State.
All candidates are to come to the examination venue with the following:
- Evidence of payment (Bank Teller) of non-refundable fee of ₦2,000.00 only payable at the Federal University Dutse, Micro Finance Bank with Account Number1100000911 andStanbic IBTC Bank with Account Number 0014538114 and obtained receipt at the Bursary Department;
- Writing materials;
- Original and photocopies of UTME/DE slip and WAEC, NECO or NABTEB;
- Two recent passport photographs;
- The Post-UTME registration form can be downloaded HERE
- Candidates are advised to pay into ONLY designated Banks as in (1) above and avoid dealing with individuals, please.
- Holders of university based diploma certificates need not to apply.