Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2015/2016 academic session is out. LASPOTECH post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 150.
The management of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) invites eligible candidates to her 2015/2016 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
See also: LASPOTECH ND PArt-Time Admission Form.
Candidates Eligible for LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Exercise.
All candidates who made Lagos State Polytechnic as their Institution of choice, and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 150 set for Polytechnics and Monotechnics in the 2015/2016 UTME and also have the required relevant credits as contained in the JAMB brochure.
Procedures for LASPOTECH Post UTME Registration
(1) Candidates are expected to make a payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only) .
(2) Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic website i.e. www.mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill-in their details and print out the screening slip
i. Click on the “Admission” link on the navigation bar,
ii. Select a programme i.e. Post-UTME
iii. Click on “Continue” button
iv. Fill the profile form and choose a suitable username or use your UTME Reg. Number as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabets, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, supply a working email and a valid GSM number
v. Then, Click on “Continue”
vi. Login with your username and password
vii. Click on Pay (you will make use of a web enabled ATM card for the payment)
viii. Complete the application form as appropriate.
(3) You will equally be required and prompted to upload a coloured passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 22kb in size. ‘
(4) Read and accept the attestation, cross-check your entries on the application form, if okay Click “Submit” button.
(5) Print out your Application form. You will be required to present this at the screening venue and also at a later date, so keep it safe.
(6) Print out your POST-UTME Schedule; bring this along on the examination day.
LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Dates, Time and Venues.
The Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise will commence from Monday 31st August 2015 on all the three (3) Campuses of the Polytechnic – Ikorodu, Surulere and Isolo Digital Parks.
Applicants will be duly informed on the precise date, time and venue for the screening of their respective programmes of study on the LASPOTECH website: www.mylaspotech.edu.ng and their respective e-mail addresses/cell phone (sms).
*Candidates should note that Screening starts at 9.00a.m each day at the Screening Venues and they will only be allowed into the school premises one hour (1 Hr) before their scheduled screening time.
LASPOTECH Post UTME General Instructions.
i. UTME Result Notification Slip must be presented at the screening centres.
ii. GSM, Calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed.
iii. Parents, Guardians and other unauthorised persons within and outside the Polytechnic will not be allowed at the screening centres during the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
iv. Purchase and submission of form on-line will close by 11:59 pm on Sunday 23rd August, 2015.