Niger Delta University, NDU post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2015/2016 admission exercise is out. NDU cut-off mark is 180.
This is to inform the general public that the Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Niger Delta University for the 2015/2016 session will take place as indicated below. Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply.
Candidates Eligible for NDU Post UTME.
· Candidates who chose Niger Delta University as first choice
· Minimum UME score for all candidates is 180
· IMPORTANT NOTE – CANDIDATES WHO CHOSE THE FOLLOWING COURSES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO TAKE PART IN THE SCREENING EXCERCISE
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
· CANDIDATES WHO CHOSE THE FOLLOWING COURSE ARE NOW ELIGIBLE
How to Register for NDU Post UTME
The Registration Process is as follows:
THERE ARE TWO OPTIONS FOR PAYMENT i. a) Go to any Diamond, Sky or First Bank branch in Nigeria, along with your UTME Registration slip.
Purchase an e-pin for Niger Delta University Post-UTME Screening for a fee of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00). The University will not subsidize other charges such as Bank charges.
Go to the website https://webpay.opus.com.ng and pay for your Pin online using your ATM or Credit card. Instructions as written on the site. Please ensure you print your payment reference as the authorization ePin is on it.
Disclaimer: Please protect your ATM and Credit card details. The Niger Delta University will not be held liable for any incidents.
Go online and log onto www.ndu.edu.ng and link the site www.ndu.ac or go directly to www.ndu.ac., and click on ‘Apply for Post-UTME Screening exercise. Complete the online application for Post-UTME screening.
APPLICANTS ARE WARNED: PLEASE FILL YOUR APPLICATION YOURSELF.
The Passport photograph – the passport photograph will be captured by using a web camera available on the computer you are using for the online registration. You do not need to scan a photograph and upload for the registration. Applicants must ensure that the computer they are using has a web camera.
YOUR CAPTURED PHOTOGRAPH MUST CONFORM TO THE FOLLOWING
- No Head Cover
- Whole of head, ears and neck must show
- Do not wear spectacles
- Print out the generated Acknowledgement Letter and your Application form. Your seat number for the screening exercise will be indicated on the form. You must bring these (Acknowledgement Letter and Application form) along to the screening venue. Candidates are advised to make photocopies of the Acknowledgement Letter and the Application form. Candidates without the Acknowledgement Letter and Application form will not be allowed to do the Post-UTME screening exercise.
- Notification for Post-UTME Exercise
You will receive a notification through SMS via telephone and by e-mail indicating whether or not you are qualified to do the screening exercise. The dates for your screening exercise will also be available on our website www.ndu.edu.ng.
- Your application will not be successful if:
- Your UTME score is less than 180
- The appropriate e-pin is not used
- If you enter a State or origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB Registration Form.
Note that the screening exercise starts from your buying of the pin.
- Always check your e-mail box for mails
Other Important Information Regarding NDU Post UTME.
READ AND FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY:
- Passport Photograph, scanned photographs will not be accepted by the online registration system. Ensure that the computer you are using has a web camera, which will take your passport photograph.
- Use the same names as you used in your UTME.
- Submit two valid e-mail addresses and two GSM phone numbers in your registration form. (Niger Delta University will not be held responsible if you use invalid e-mail and telephone numbers).
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, PLEASE INDICATE THOSE OF YOUR PARENTS OR GUARDIANS
SCHEDULE OF SCREENING EXERCISE
NOTICE OF SPECIFIC DAYS AND LIST OF HALLS OF SCREENING WILL BE PLACED ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE FROM SUNDAY 16th AUGUST, 2015 AT THE UNIVERSITY GATE ON THE DATE OF SCREENING. PLEASE CHECK FOR YOUR HALL, USING YOUR SEAT NUMBER.
DATE, TIME AND VENUE OF SCREENING EXERCISE WILL BE POSTED ONLINE ON OUR WEBSITE www.ndu.edu.ng.
The Screening process is time consuming, given the fact that it involves Biometric techniques such as finger printing; latecomers will not be screened. Those resident outside Yenagoa/Wilberforce Island are advised to come a day earlier. The University is not responsible for accommodating any candidate.
BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS FOR THE SCREENING
- HB pencils and erasers.
- No biros or pens will be allowed.
- Acknowledgement Letter and Application form.
DO NOT BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS INTO THE SCREENING HALL.
- Mathematical Tables
- GSM PHONES (WILL BE CONFISCATED. The Niger Delta University will not be liable).
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES AND ORDINARY LEVEL GRADES (SSCE, GCE, NECO AND THEIR EQUIVALENT) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
MODE OF DRESS DURING SCREENING
PLEASE NOTE, YOU WILL BE SCREENED IF YOUR DRESSING IS INDECENT.
All previous payments for the Niger Delta University Post-UTME Forms were not authorized by the Niger Delta University. All persons who had previously bought forms in the name of Niger Delta University had done so at their own risk.