Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro ND Part-Time programmes admission form for the 2015/2016 is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro in the under listed part-time National Diploma (ND) programmes.
Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-Time Admisison Entry Requirements.
A minimum of five credits obtained in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-Time Admission Method of Application.
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Application Form available online at: https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Candidates seeking admission for HND (Full Time/Part-Time) are expected to generate an Application Form Invoice by filling in their details online on the Institution’s website: https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/.
With the application invoice, applicants should obtain a CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER from any branch of the under-listed banks upon the payment of the sum of Twelve Thousand Seven Hundred Naira (N12,700.00) only including bank charges and all services (result checking etc.).
Please note that the CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER must be obtained in the name of the applicant.
The authorized banks are:
- Union Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc
- Access Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- Ilaro Poly Microfinance Bank
- Skye Bank Plc.
- Instructions to Candidates
- Log on to https://federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/
- Click on “College Portal” on the main menu
- Scroll down to “New Application”
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” button
- To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course
- Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bankand obtain a Confirmation Order Number
- Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
- Enter the confirmation order number obtained from the bank
- Complete the application form.
- Scan and paste a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
- Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the completed Acknowledgement Slip and Exam Slip.
N.B; Each applicant should use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail in filling the form in order to receive alerts and messages.
Federal Poly Ilaro ND part-time Admission Screening Exercise.
Candidates seeking admission into ND (Part-Time) Programmes will appear for screening exercise after the close of the sales of admission forms. The dates for the screening exercise will be August 29,2015 for National Diploma candidates at 10.00am prompt.
Venue of the screening exercise is the Polytechnic, West Campus.
- A candidate awaiting results of an examination is expected to give Centre No., Year of Exam and subjects taken when filling the online Application Form. When results are received, two copies must be uploaded immediately onto the portal/form using the candidate’s login details and or Confirmation Order Number.
- The closing date for the submission of Online Application Form is August 25, 2015.
- For further information, visit the Institution’s Portal at federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
- Candidates would be given scratch cards for result checking and checking of admission status on the day of the examination; they would not have to pay for this as it has already been charged to the invoice paid.
- Direct enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.