Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2015/2016 academic session is now on sale..
Candidates The Are Eligible for FUPRE Post UTME.
Candidates who made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun their 1st Choice in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a total score of 180 and above are eligible to take part in FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Only candidates who have five (5) credits at one sitting (including English Language and Mathematics) are eligible to apply. Candidates awaiting results may, however, be considered for the 2015/2016 admissions exercise.
FUPRE Post UTME Registration Procedures.
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3,500.00) only (Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) as screening fee and One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1,500) for past questions, processing/other charges) into any of the University accounts (see details below):
The teller should have the candidate’s set of names beginning with SURNAME (in capital letters) as in the UTME result slip and UTME registration number.
Applicants should note that they are to collect payment tellers for the processing fees from the designated banks anywhere in the Country. Online registration which could be done from any location in the Country closes by 12 midnight on 12th August, 2015.
1. Upon payment of the sum of N3,500 (Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) as screening fee and One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1,500) for past questions, processing/other charges) at the designated banks, candidates are expected to Register Online. This should be done by logging-on to FUPRE website: www.fupre.edu.ng. At the EPORTAL Links, Click on Post UTME Registration and then follow the instructions.
2. Candidates should scan and upload their recent colour passport photograph measuring 300 X 300 pixel snapped on red background with their two (2) ears showing on the space provided on the on-line registration form.
3. Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled. Candidates should follow ALL necessary instructions as purported “Mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification. Note also that deliberate disregard of instruction or failure to comply with the instructions may disqualify a candidate.
4. Please ensure that you use a password that you can remember to enable you access your result later.
5. Please check your entries properly as you may not be able to make any corrections thereafter; click on SUBMIT and print the confirmation page.
6. Kindly use functional/current e-mail addresses and Mobile Phone Numbers to enable the University contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
7. FUPRE Past questions can be downloaded online.
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Timetable.
The Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, scheduled for FRIDAY, 14TH AUGUST, 2015
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Subjects.
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Details.
All candidates are required to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
i) Depositor’s copy of the bank teller indicating payment of Three Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) for screening fee and One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1,500) for past questions, processing/other charges).
ii) A copy of their on-line registration form printed in colour and three (3) photocopies
iii) Three (3) copies of JAMB UTME notification of results
iv) Four (4) colour passport sized photograph (red background) with their names at the back of the passport. The passport photograph must be the same with the one used for the registration as photo ID.
v) HB pencils and other writing materials
Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadgets into the screening venue. Only JAMB calculators (or non-scientific calculators) are allowed.
Any UTME candidate who fails to produce himself/herself for the screening exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
For further enquiries, candidates should contact: [email protected], [email protected] Cell Phone Numbers: 07032051208, 07030350009, 08106694163.
We look forward to the cooperation and understanding of all candidates for a hitch-free admission exercise.
Best of Luck!