Yobe State University, YSU post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2015/2016 academic session is now on sale. YSU post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180.
From the office of the Registrar, Yobe State University, Damaturu, this is to inform all candidates who applied for admission through UTME and Direct Entry into Yobe State University, Damaturu for the 2015/2016 Academic Session that there will be a POST- UTME (Examination) Screening Exercise as follows:
Date: – Saturday, 8th August, 2015
Time: – 8: 00am prompt
Venue: – Faculty of Law Complex
All candidates MUST produce the following as prerequisite for writing the examination:
- Payment of a non-refundable fee of Three Thousand Naira (N3, 000.00). Payment commences on 29th July, 2015 at the following Banks:
- FIRST BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2010685914
- UBA BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1006400111
Candidates should come along with their payment teller for the collection of receipt at the Bursary Department.
- Documentation will start immediately at the Admission Office of the University.
- Photocopy of credentials and original of UTME Result Slip.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Provision of writing materials (i.e, pencil and eraser).
- Only candidates with minimum UTME requirement of 180 points and above and who have chosen Yobe State University, Damaturu as their first choice are eligible for the examination.
Similarly, the direct entry (DE) screening will also commence on Saturday 22th August, 2015, at the same venue.
For further enquiries, candidates are advised to visit the University Website at www.ysu.edu.ng or Contact 08060296393.