Federal University of Technology, Minna, FUTMINNA post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for the 2015/2016 academic session is out. FUTMINNA post UTME cut-off mark is 180 and above.
Authorities of the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the institution post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2015/2016 academic session.
FUTMINNA screening exercise date for UTME candidates: Wednesday 12th – Friday 14th August, 2015.
FUTMINNA screening exercise date for Direct Entry candidates: Thursday 17th September, and Friday 18th September, 2015.
FUTMINNA post UTME screening exercise registration has been scheduled to commence on Friday 24th July, 2015, while that of direct entry has been schedule to commence on Monday 7th September, 2015.
Note: The screening exercise will be conducted using Computer Based-Test (CBT) platform.
Candidates Eligible for FUTMINNA Post UTME.
(i) Only UTME and DE candidates who selected Federal University of Technology, Minna are eligible for the screening exercise.
(ii) UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 180, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated HERE [follow this link for courses with higher cut-off marks] in which case such candidates are eligible to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates.
(iii) Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses, have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure and the requisite ‘O’ Level subjects at credit level.
(iv) However, candidates who do not meet any of the above requirements will be allowed to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates. The change of course will attract a processing fee of N1,000 only payable at the screening venue.
(v) All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses. In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma levels or Merit at NCE level.
(vi) Only ‘O’ level result print-outs downloaded directly from the websites of the National Examining Bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of original certificate(s) will be accepted for verification.
vii) Candidates awaiting results will be allowed to participate in the UPASE but MUST submit such results not later than Thursday 15th October, 2015. For submission of such results, candidates are to go back to their registration page on the University website to update their records or submit hard copies of the results to the Office of the DVC Academic, at the Main Campus, Gidan Kwano.
viii) Candidates that choose to submit their results online should print the acknowledgement slips after uploading.
FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening Application Details.
Click on “2015/2016 UPASE”
On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE-UTME Login’
- Enter your JAMB registration number
- Enter one of your names
- Click on ‘Login’
- On a page that appears, you are required to upload your recent coloured passport photograph in JPG format (Width 150 px, Height 170 px)
- Choose another course from the list of departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
NOTE: The system automatically detects if you have the required UTME subject combination and the minimum score for the programme selected.
- Status of ‘O’ Level results (click on the appropriate box)
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’
- Confirm your entries
- Click on the payment page button to proceed to payment gateway
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment )
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
NOTE: This automatically debits N2,250.00 only (the N250 is service charge for the Interswitch platform)
- If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
- Keep the printout and take it to the UPASE venue
Requirements for FUTMINNA Screening Exercise.
All eligible candidates are required to come on the date indicated on their scheduling slips.
Candidates are to report at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the University Main Campus, Gidan-Kwano along Minna-Bida road with the following:
- A printout of the 2015/2016 UTME result slip bearing the candidate’s passport photograph (the Passport should not be affixed). The title of the course/programme of choice should be boldly written by the candidate on top of the result slip.
- The printed 2015/2016 University Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) scheduling slip.
- A writing material (biro or pencil)
- A simple scientific calculator (non-programmable) without cover.
FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening General Information.
- No candidate will be allowed to participate in the screening exercise without complying with the above requirements.
- The Main Campus at Gidan Kwano along Minna-Bida road is about 20 km away from the Bosso Campus of the University, which is inside Minna town.
Candidates without personal vehicles may board commercial buses at the rate of N50 to N70 at the Bosso Campus of the University.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring GSM handsets or similar electronic gadgets into the screening hall. Such item(s) will be seized and will not be returned to the owners.
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the law enforcement agents.
- Any registered candidate who fails to report for the screening exercise on the date and time specified on the print-out automatically loses his or her chance of being screened for admission.
- Candidates are advised to arrive at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the Main Campus, Gidan Kwano on the scheduled dates for the screening exercise at least one hour prior to the scheduled time on their slips.
All enquires should be directed to the following: or call 08166735822 and 08055188756.
Best of Luck!