Garden City University College 2018/2019 Admission Forms
Garden City University College 2018/2019 Admission Forms; Garden city university college will release the admission application forms for next academic year in February 2018.
Read all the details and admission requirements below
How to Apply | Garden City University College 2018/2019 Admission Forms
GCUC’s academic year begins in late September and runs through January. GCUC’s application is fairly demanding compared to other institutions in Ghana. We therefore advise applicants to begin the application process early. To apply, please follow the steps outlined below.
Download,Print and Complete the Application Form (Adobe PDF).
You may also download our application form online from our website (Please attach a banker’s draft worth GH¢ 80.00 on submission of your form if downloaded from the website)
Application Forms can also be purchased from the following sources:
The Finance Office,Garden City University College,Kenyase-Kumasi(2 Kilometers off Airport Roundabout on Antoa Road) and from:
Accra: Excel Filling Station,
0267385354 / 0507882827 / 0545543589
Please deliver the completed forms in person, or by mailing them to:
Garden City University College,
|ADMISSION OF CANDIDATES TO DEGREE PROGRAMMES FOR THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR
(WASSCE/SSSCE/HND/RGN/SRN/ADVANCE /ORDINARY LEVEL/MATURE)
|GCUC is inviting suitably qualified candidates, especially WASSCE graduates who are awaiting results in July 2017 to purchase Admission Forms from any of the sale points indicated below and apply for admission to any of the following programmes in the Faculty of Business Studies, Faculty of Health Sciences and Faculty of Applied Sciences:|
|FACULTY OF BUSINESS STUDIES
· B.Sc. (Economics)
· B.Sc. (Economics and Statistics)
· B.Sc. (Accounting With Computing)
· BBA (Accounting)
· BBA (Banking and Finance)
· BBA (Human Resource Management)
· BBA (Management)
· BBA (Marketing)
·Diploma in Banking Technology and Accounting
·Diploma in Computerised Accounting
·Diploma in Business Administration
·Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
·Diploma in Librarianship Studies
|FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
· B.Sc. (Midwifery)
· B.Sc.(Medical Lab. Technology)
· B.Sc.(Physician Assistantship Studies)
· Diploma (Nursing)
– Diploma (Midwifery)
FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
· B.Sc.(Mathematics and Statistics)
· B.Sc.(Environmental Science)
· B.Sc.(Computer Science)
· B.Sc.(Information Technology)
· CCNA (Cisco)
· IT Essentials (Cisco)
|· Credit Passes (i.e. A/A1-D/C4 – C6) in Six (6) SSSCE/WASSCE/GBCE subjects including 3 Core subjects: English, Mathematics and Integrated Science and 3 Elective subjects with aggregate 24 or better for SSSCE holders and 36 or better for WASSCE holders.
· Five (5) Ordinary Level Credit Passes including English and Mathematics or plus at least Three (3) ‘A’ Level/ABCE passes.
· HND qualifications with option in relevant areas of specialization are also eligible for Top-Up programmes. Applicants seeking admission to the B.Sc. (Computer Science) Programme must in addition to the above qualifications, have a credit pass in Elective Mathematics. Applicants with other equivalent or professional qualifications would be considered after an assessment of the relevant qualifications and placed appropriately.
· Professional Entry Point
RSA, SRN, RGN, ‘A’ Level Holders and those with other equivalent qualifications plus basic SSSCE/WASSCE/’O’ Level qualifications will be placed at Level 200 & 300 for a three & two year Top-Up programme.
· Mature Applicant may also apply for admission. An applicant must have the following:
Must be 25 years at the time of application.
Must have passes in five O’ Level/SSSCE/WASSCE subjects including Mathematics and English Language. Must have a minimum of two (2) years work experience and must pass a GCUC Mature Student Entry Examinations.
Mondays – Fridays
Saturdays and Sundays