Kintampo College of Health 2019/2020 Admission Application, applications will be opened for admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic year in March 2019.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Health Training collages in Ghana
NB: No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail. Applicant must, therefore, have a dedicated phone number and an e-mail address.
2. Upon payment, applicant will receive a voucher containing a unique PIN and a Serial number.
3. Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all correspondence
4. You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
5.Use your pin and serial number to access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh/
6. Note that the online registration forms is accessible only by pin and self-created password.
7. Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application form is opened. Save the first page filled before continuing to the next page.
8. Use the pin and serial number to track the status of the admission process.
9. Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice..
YOU CAN VISIT ANY OF OUR HEALTH TRAINING INSTITUTION NEARBY FOR ASSISTANCE IN THE FILLING OF YOUR FORMS
Any wrongful data entry (e.g. grades, etc. ) detected on the completed form automatically disqualifies the applicant. An applicant must, therefore, give the exact grade as seen on his/her examination results sheet obtained from WAEC as well as his /her personal data.
Take your time to fill all the relevant portions of the form, including uploading of your photograph.
Print completed form and keep it (would be demanded during the interview)
The information provided here, could also be accessed on the Ministry of Health website www.moh.gov.gh
KINTAMPO COLLEGE OF HEALTH ADMISSION CLOSING DATE
The 2019 Kintampo College of Health Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:-
- Kintampo College of Health Admission Registration 2019 is scheduled to close (30 May, 2019).
- The Kintampo College of Health Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Kintampo College of Health Admission Forms 2019/2020 – Instructions & Guidelines
Note – Once Kintampo College of Health Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Kintampo College of Health applications is still ongoing.
Kintampo College of Health 2019/2020 Admission Requirements
Kintampo College of Health 2019/2020 Admission Requirements, The College of Health and Wellbeing,Kintampo, formerly known as the Rural Health Training School runs about 14 different programmes.These programmes range from Certificate through to the Bachelors level and cover both preventive and curative health care. Some of the programmes are direct entry programmes (for SSSCE graduates) whilst others are Post basic Entry Programmes (for serving officers)
- Field Technician (Community Health)
- Health Records Management
Requirements for Certificate Programmes
|Age||18 – 35 years|
|Overall Aggregate||A cutoff aggregate score of Forty Eight||A cutoff aggregate score of Thirty|
|(48) or better in six subjects, comprising||Six(30) or better in six subjects,|
|3 core and 3 elective||comprising 3 core and 3 elective|
|Core Subjects and Minimum||AT LEAST credits(A1-E8) in three core||AT LEAST Passes (A-E) in three core|
|i.e. English, Mathematics and||i.e English, Mathematics and|
|Integrated Science.||Integrated Science.|
|Elective Subjects and Minimum||AT LEAST passes (A1-E8) in three||AT LEAST passes (A-E) in three|
|Grades||Elective subjects||Elective subjects|
Requirements for entry into these programmes vary according to the programme offered.
- Direct Entry (using SSSCE or WASSCE) Programmes requiring General Science as an elective
- Direct Entry (using SSSCE or WASSCE) Programmes which do not require General Science as an elective
- Post Basic Entry (for serving officers)
- Direct Entry Diploma Programmes
Programmes Requiring General Science as an Elective Technical Officer (Medical Laboratory Technology)