Wa Polytechnic 2019/2020 Admission Application, applications will be opened for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic year in Febuary 2019.
WA POLYTECHNIC ADMISSION CLOSING DATE
The 2019 Wa Polytechnic Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:-
- Wa Polytechnic Admission Registration 2019 is scheduled is Not Announced.
- The Wa Polytechnic Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the Wa Polytechnic Admission Forms 2019/2020 – Instructions & Guidelines
Note – Once Wa Polytechnic Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Wa Polytechnic applications are still ongoing.
Find below easy steps of how to apply to Wa polytechnic
1. Visit the nearest Stanbic Bank to pay for the Wa Polytechnic admissions E-VOUCHER.
2. Obtain your scratch card.
3. Logon to www.wapolyadmissions.net
4. Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Supply your card information and ensure you keep the card safely for subsequent login.
6. Click login to start applying.
7. Provide a valid phone number and an email address to receive information about your application.
8. At any stage of the application process, you can save a completed page, logout and continue later.
9. Click ‘Save and Continue’ to move to the next stage of the application process.
10. Applicant’s passport picture should have a plain background in JPEG or PNG format and must not exceed 20KB in size.
11. All applicants are required to upload their Certificates/Results Slips/Transcripts.
12. Click ‘Save and Print’ to complete your online application.
13. Each Applicant is required to print two copies of his/her Confirmation Page.
14. Write your application number at the back of the envelope you must acquire yourself.
15. Attach photocopy/s of your Certificates/Results Slips/Transcripts to the printed Confirmation Pages and any other documents deemed important and forward the envelop by EMS to
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENT OF WA POLYTECHNIC
Passes in three core subjects (English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science or Social Studies) plus credit passes in three (3) relevant elective subjects.
For SSSCE Candidates: Passes (A—D) in six (6) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects, including English and Mathematics, and three (3) relevant elective subjects.
For WASSCE Candidates: Passes (A1—D7) in three (3) core subjects, including English and Mathematics, and Credit passes (A1-C6) in three (3) relevant elective subjects.
The aggregate of the six subjects (i.e. three (3) core and three (3) electives) should not exceed aggregate thirty-nine (39) for WASSCE and aggregate 24 for SSSCE.
Candidates with a combination of the two grading systems will be treated on a case-by-case basis.
RSA Stage III/ ABCE Holders: Passes in two (2) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be a Grade D or better). Also the applicant must have had credit passes in five subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies in the GBCE (old programme).
GBCE HOLDERS (New programme): Applicants must have passes (A-D) in three (3) core subjects (English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies ) plus passes (A-D) in three (3) relevant elective subjects. The aggregate of the six subjects should not be more than twenty-four (24).
DBS Holders: DBS Holders’ applicants must hold at least five (5) DBS passes for Secretarial Option, or four (4) DBS passes for Accounting Option. Applicants must also hold four (4) WASSCE passes (A1-D7) or four (4) SSSCE passes (A-D) including English Language and Mathematics.
i. Applicants must be at least 25 years old and have three (3) years professional practice in the relevant study area ii. Applicants must pass an Entrance Examinations to be conducted by the Polytechnic in English Language and Mathematics.
iii. In lieu of such examinations, the applicants should have credit passes in English Language and Mathematics in WASSCE or any other nationally recognised standard High School level examinations.
IN ALL CASES, APPLICANTS MUST ALSO SATISFY DEPARTMENTAL REQUIREMENTS.
APPLICANTS SHALL BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THEIR RESULTS FOR VERIFICATION WITH THE RELEVANT EXAMINATION BODY.
Check Wa Polytechnic Admission List
Wa Polytechnic admission list is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:-
- Go to Wa Polytechnic admission status portal at https://www.wapolyadmissions.net/check-admission-status/
- Enter your Application ID and Application Pin in the spaces provided
- Then click the Login button to access your Admission Status.
After confirming your Admission Status, you can then proceed to Download your Wa Polytechnic Admission letter.
NOTE: Applicants are advised that admission is still on-going. If you do not find your name in the first batch admission list, kindly check back another time for more names will be uploaded.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of Wa Polytechnic.