KNUST 2019/2020 Admission Forms
KNUST 2019/2020 Admission Forms, application forms are likely opened for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic year in January 2019.
APPLICANTS WHO HAVE EXAMINATION RESULTS AS AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION AND APPLICANTS WHO WILL BE WRITING WASSCE IN MAY/JUNE, 2019 ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.
The Sale of E-Voucher for the online Application is open to the following Applicants:
- WASSCE/SSSCE Holders who have credits (A1-C6/A-D Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6/ A-D) in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study.
GENERAL BUSINESS CERTIFICATE (GBCE) Holders who possess passes in Three compulsory Subjects including English Language and Mathematics and passes in any Three Elective Subjects.
- ADVANCED LEVEL Holders with credits in at least Five (5) subjects at the GCE ‘O’ Level (or its equivalent) including English Language and Mathematics plus at least Three (3) passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced Level.
ADVANCED BUSINESS CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (ABCE) Holders with passes in Three compulsory Subjects plus Three optional subjects relevant to the Programme of study, OR Applicants with Stage I of ACCA, ICA, Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) with credits at WASSCE/SSSCE in Three (3) Core Subjects and credits in Three (3) Elective Subjects or Six (6) credits at GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics.
- MATURE STUDENTS who have attained the age of 25 years or above at the time of Application and have credits in Five (5) GCE ‘O Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics, in addition to passing an Entrance Examination and /or Interview.
- WASSCE/SSSCE Holders who have credits (A1-C6/ A-D, Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6/A-D) in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study.
- HND Holders with Three (3) years relevant working experience in addition to the Minimum Entry Requirements at WASSCE/SSSCE or Five (5) GCE O’ Level Credits including English Language and Mathematics.
- FOREIGN APPLICANTS and all others who have any of the above qualifications or their equivalent from an accredited/recognized institution.
POINTS OF SALE: ALL GHANA POST REGIONAL AND DESIGNATED OFFICES
APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE
- GHANAIAN APPLICANTS – GH¢ 180.00.
- FOREIGN APPLICANTS – USD 150.00.
GHANAIAN APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO PURCHASE THE E-VOUCHER FROM THE GHANA POST OFFICES.
APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT TWO (2) COPIES OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION AND OTHER RELEVANT DOCUMENTS.
FOREIGN APPLICANTS ARE TO GENERATE AN E-VOUCHER FROM THE UNIVERSITY’S WEBSITE AT https://apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions/ AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.
ALL COMPLETED APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY POST (EMS/DHL/UPS/FEDEX) TO THE DEPUTY REGISTRAR (ACADEMIC AFFAIRS) KNUST, KUMASI, GHANA ON OR BEFORE TUESDAY, JULY 31ST, 2019
Any HAND DELIVERED Application shall not be PROCESSED.
ANY APPLICATION THAT IS NOT FULLY AND/ OR PROPERLY COMPLETED AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION SHALL NOT BE PROCESSED AND/OR CONSIDERED.
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, KNUST International Admission (Nigeria) for the 2019/2020 Academic Year is Out
The management of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, KNUST is offering on the spot admission to Nigerian Undergraduates for the 2019/2020 academic year. Interested students who wish to study at KNUST should see full details below to grab this opportunity.
KNUST INTERNATIONAL ADMISSION INTERVIEW VENUES & DATES
|GHANA HIGH COMMISSION, PLOT 301, OLUSEGUN OBASANJO WAY, AREA 10, GARKI, ABUJA||MON 23RD – TUE 24TH APRIL, 2019|
|CIONA SUITES RUMUOGBA, WOJI ROAD, OPPOSITE GENESIS FASTFOOD, PORT HARCOURT||THURS 26TH – SAT 28TH APRIL, 2019|
|GHANA HIGH COMMISSION, 12B, OBA AKINJOBI CRESCENT, G.R.A. IKEJA LAGOS||
MON 30TH APRIL – WED 2ND MAY, 2019
KNUST INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Six Credits at the G.C.E./IGCSE Ordinary Level in relevant subjects including English Language, Mathematics PLUS three (3) Passess at the G.C.E. A’Level in the relevant subjects OR Six Credits in the WASSCE/SSSCE Subjects (including English Language and Mathematics). Come with all relevant credentials.
NB: Applicants seeking admission into the following Programmes: Architecture, Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, Actuarial Science, Statistics MUST have Further Mathematics:
KNUST POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS (NIGERIA)
The University also offers postgraduate programmes in all Colleges at the following levels: Master of Arts (MA), Master of Science (M.Sc.), Master of Philosophy (MPhil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D). The Master’s and Doctoral programmes take TWO and FOUR years respectively to complete. The minimum entry requirement is a good first degree (Second Class or Higher) in relevant or related field of proposed study. A proven aptitude for research may be an advantage.
For further information, interested applicants, parents and guardians may contact:
E-mail: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +233 50 048 2807, +234 8033167319, +234 8033386809, +234 8065751922, +234 8105309262
WhatsApp:+233 501355666, +233 20 300 3464