University Of Education Winneba 2019/2020 Admission Forms
University Of Education Winneba 2019/2020 Admission Forms, The University Of Education Winneba announces for the information of the general public, applicants, parents and guardians that applications will be opened for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic year in January 2019.
A. Fee-paying facility is available to applicants who do not meet the competitive selection cut-offs but satisfy the minimum university requirements.
B. With the exception of 2019 WASSCE Candidates, all others should ensure they provide their results at the time of submitting their applications.
C. Applicants are entreated to study the Admissions Brochure carefully before completing an application form.
D. Mature Applicants for the B.Ed. Special Education programme are required to sit and pass the Entrance Examination in their first programme (Special Education) as well as a second programme.
E. Successful applicants for Ghanaian Language programmes would be given the opportunity to offer a second programme in English/French/Linguistics/German.
F. Physical Education and Sports Coaching applicants should not be more than Forty (40) and Fifty (50) years respectively.
How to apply for University Of Education Winneba 2019/2020 Admission Forms
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
- Local Applicants : GH¢250.00
- Foreign Applicants and Ghanaian Applicants outside Ghana: $100 (One Hundred United States Dollars).
All applications must be submitted online at www.uew.edu.gh
There is additional information on the website to guide you.
In all cases, the following documents should be attached to the completed online application forms:
I Copies of certificates.
ii Copies of Transcripts of academic record
iii One recent passport-size photograph.
iv. Three referees’ reports. (To be submitted directly by referees to):
School of Graduate Studies
P.O. BOX 25
Applicants should note that:
No application will be processed unless all requirements are fully met.
- Any change of address must be communicated at once to the Dean, School of Graduate Studies.
- A change of programme after submission of application forms will NOT be allowed.
- ALL certificates and results slips other than those from the West African Examinations Council, the Universities in Ghana and Institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board, should be cleared with the Accreditation Board and the evaluation report attached to the certificate(s).
FOR ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CALL:
WINNEBA – 0202041133
KUMASI -0322052212/ 0322053617
AJUMAKO – 0332193772
UEW Sale yearly Admission Application Form Likely Closing Date
|– Sandwich Matured Applicants||– February|
|– Sandwich Direct Applicants||– March|
|– Regular Matured Applicants||– February|
|– Regular Direct Applicants||– May|
|– IEDE Distance Education mature applicants||– May|
|– Direct and Postgraduate applicants||– June|