Applications are invited by Koforidua polytechnic from suitable and qualified candidates for admission to the following programmes to be run in the Morning, Evening and Weekend Sessions for the 2016/2017 academic year.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.TECH)
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Diploma in Business Students (DBS)
- Access Course (PRE-HND)
- Professional Programmes
- Certificate Programmes
Applicants can apply On-line only
Applicants can apply online via Koforidua Polytechnic online application portal. The procedure is as follows:
Cost of Admission Voucher
- Ghanaian Applicants HND/NON HND Programmes – One hundred and Thirty Ghana Cedis (GH¢130.00)
- Ghanaian Applicants BTECH Programmes – One hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢150.00)
- Ghanaian Applicants are to purchase Koforidua Polytechnic Admission Vouchers at
Koforidua Polytechnic Campus – Cash Office
Or at any of the following banks throughout the country
- HFC Bank,
- Agricultural Development Bank (adb),
- Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB),
- Universal Merchant Bank,
- Prudential Bank,
- Cal Bank,
- UniBank and
- Fidelity Bank Bank
- To apply by MTN Mobile money, visit koforiduapoly.edu.gh/applyonlinefor MTN Mobile money services instruction.
- Foreign Applicants can purchase On-line Admission Vouchers online using any VISA Card enabled for online purchase at the cost Ninety Dollars ($90.00)at www.koforiduapoly.edu.gh/applyonline.
- In completing the on-line forms, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photographs and result slips/certificates.
Note: Photographs must be of a white background.
- On-line applications should be submitted not later than, 29th July, 2016.
- For Online Support Only Whatsapp0265193231 /0262232710 or Email: [email protected]
For general admission enquiries please call: 0342022890/0204616371