We are glad to inform the general public and all prospective students that the Kogi State University (KSU) Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out and now available for sale.
NOTE: Kogi State University post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180.
The management of the institution Kogi State University (KSU) is using this medium to inform all candidates who applied for admission 2016/2017 Academic Session and who made the institution their FIRST CHOICE (MOST PREFERRED INSTITUTION ONLY), that the admission screening exercise had been scheduled.
Who are Eligible for KSU 2016/2017 Post UTME Screening Exercise
Only candidates with UTME Score of 180 and above and with requisite minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subjects, including English Language (and Mathematics for programmes in the Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Medicine, and some programmes in the Faculties of Social Sciences and Education) at not more than two sittings, are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise.
Registration for the Screening Exercise will commence from Monday, 29th August, 2016 and closes on Monday 14th September, 2016 at midnight.
Screening Exercise Date
All prospective students should be aware that the KSU screening exercise will hold Monday, 19th September, 2016 to Wednesday, 5th October, 2016. The admission screening will be purely interactive.
KSU Post UTME Screening Registration Details
The registration portal is https://portal.ksu.edu.ng.
Click on the “2016/2017 UTME Admission Screening” at the left side.
Candidates must have valid email addresses and phone numbers before starting the application procedure.
Details of Registration Procedure are as follows
- Candidates will be expected to pay into KSU screening account ₦2,500.
- All payment will be strictly be done using our online college pay platform by using any bank ATM card on the portal.
- Candidates will be required to upload a scanned copy of their passport photograph (file size: not more than 20KB with Red background.
- Candidates are to upload their O-level results accordingly with minimum of two sittings. Any forgery of result renders admission void.
- Candidates are to print out their registration slip after completion
- Candidates MUST print out the Registration Slip in Colored
- Candidates who are awaiting result can also come for the screening
- Please note that registration after the closing date will not be allowed.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any assistance, where necessary, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use or offline support system (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. Number in all mails)
KSU Post UTME Screening Registration Closing Date
Closing date for registration is midnight 14th September 2016.
If you have any question on this article, kindly drop them in the comment section. I promise to get back to you as soon as possible.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)