We are glad to inform the general public and all prospective candidates that the Kogi State University (KSU) Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is Out and available online for all interested students.
The management of the institution Kogi State University (KSU) is using this medium to announce to the general public and especially direct entry candidates who made the Kogi State University (KSU) their first choice that the Direct Entry admission screening application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is now available.
NOTE: Candidates who made KSU their 2nd choice of institution are not eligible to apply.
KSU Direct entry screening exercise shall be CBT. The computer Based test (CBT) will hold between 6th Tuesday October, 2016 and Wednesday 7th October, 2016.
Candidates, parents, guardians and the public are to note that ability to read and click or move the mouse on the computer are the only requirements for the screening exercise.
Kogi State University (KSU) Direct Entry Admission Screening Requirements
- Only candidates who complete the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Direct Entry Form and have the following qualifications are eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
- Candidates with requisite minimum of 5 O-level Credit Passes including English Language (and mathematics for the programmes in the faculties of Natural Science, Agriculture and some programmes in the faculties of Social Sciences and Education) at not more than 2 sittings;
- Candidates with A- Level General Certificate in Education (GCE) with not less than C grade in at least 2 subjects relevant to the candidate’s course of study;
- Candidates with National Certificate in Education (NCE) with not less than 10 points in subject areas relevant to the Candidate’s Course of Study
- Candidates with Diploma OR Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Certificates with a minimum of Upper Credit in subject areas relevant to the Candidates’ course of Study;
- Candidates with Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate with a minimum of Lower Credit in subject areas relevant to the Candidate’s course of study;
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria (A- Level) with mot less than C grade in at least 2 subjects areas relevant to the Candidate’s course of study.
- Any other Advanced Level qualification recognized for admission onto Nigerian universities.
How to Apply for KSU Direct Entry 2016/2017 Admission Screening
KSU direct entry registration portal is https://portal.ksu.edu.ng/.
Click on the “2016/2017 Direct Entry Admission Screening” at the left side.
Candidates must have valid email addresses and phone numbers before starting the application procedure.
KSU Direct Entry Screening Registration Fee Payment procedure:
- Candidates will be expected to pay into KSU screening account ₦2,500.
- All payment will be strictly done using our online college pay platform by using any bank ATM card on the portal.
- Candidates will be required to upload a scanned copy of their passport photograph (file size: not more than 20KB with Red background.
- Candidates are to upload their O-level results accordingly with minimum of two sittings. Any forgery of result renders admission void.
- Candidates are to print out their registration slip after completion
- Candidates MUST print out the Registration Slip in Colored
- Please note that registration after the closing date will not be allowed.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the examination hall with phones, handsets, flash drive, modem, Biro, Pencil or electronic gadgets.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any assistance, where necessary, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use or offline support system (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. Number in all mails)
If you have any question on this article, kindly drop them in the comment section. I promise to get back to you as soon as possible.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)