Lead City University UTME DE Admission Form 2015/2016 Out
The management of Lead City University (LCU), Ibadan invites applications from JAMB UTME and Direct Entry candidates for admission into the institution for 2015/2016 Academic Session.
Available Degree Programmes:
A. Faculty of Information Technology Applied Sciences
Microbiology, B.Sc. *
Computer Information Science, B.Sc. *
Computer with Electronics, B.Sc. *
Computer with Economics, B.Sc. *
B. Faculty of Social Sciences Entrepreneurial Studies
Accounting, B.Sc. *
Business Administration, B.Sc. *
International Relations, B.Sc. *
Economics, B.Sc. *
Public Administration, B.Sc. *
Mass Communication and Media Tech. *
C. Faculty of Education (New Faculty)
Education/Biology, B.Sc. (Ed.)
Education/Chemistry, B.Sc. (Ed.)
Education/Computer Science, B.Sc.(Ed)
Guidance and Counselling, B.Ed.
Educational Administration, B.Ed.
Physical Health Education, B.Ed.
Business Education, B.Ed.
Library and Information Science, B.LS
Education Economics, B.Sc. (Ed)
Education/Social Studies, B.Ed.
Faculty of Arts
English and Literary Studies, B.A
Performing Arts Culture, B.A
Faculty of Law
NB: The Asterisked courses are available also on Part-Time.
General Requirements (JAMB/Direct Entry):
The minimum entry requirement for admission into Lead Ciity University is GCE O/L, SSCE/NABTEB/ NECO or equivalent credit level pass in five(5) subjects, including English Language, and Mathematics, obtained at not more than two sittings.
Those with additional (Direct Entry) qualification such as University Diploma, NCE, IJMB, OND, GCE ‘A’ Level or equivalent professional qualification etc are to proceed from part II.
However, candidates awaiting result may apply provided evidence of results would be available before resumption.
Method of Application/Payment:
LCU screening forms can be downloaded from www.lcu.edu.ng or procured with a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5000) by bank draft payable to Lead City University, Ibadan or by direct deposit into the following accounts: Zenith Bank Plc: 1012380571
GTBank Plc: 0029591261
Completed application forms should be returned to the Admissions officer, Lead City University P.O Box 30678, Secretariat Ibadan.
N.B: Notice is hereby given that the Post UTME Screening Examination Scholarship Interviews will hold on two alternative venues – The University Main Campus in Ibadan (Wednesdays) and Lagos Liaison Offices(Thursdays). Candidates who did not choose Lead City University initially are eligible to apply and take part in the screening exercise.
Lead City University Lead City High School Admission Forms are now available at:
1. LCU Business School: Old Kingsway Building, Dugbe, Ibadan.
2. LCU Lagos Liaison Office I: No. 12B Osborne Road Ikoyi, (adjacent to Osborne Foreshore Estate), Lagos.
3. LCU Lagos Liaison Office II: 1km after Lagos Business School, Aja, Lagos.
4. Abuja Liaison Office I: Blooms Academy, 45 main street, Suncity Abuja.
5. Abuja Liaison Office II: Epitome Model Islamic Schools, off Sani Abacha Road, Mararaba, Abuja
6. Rivers State Liaison Office: Rofbidut Nig. Ltd. 43 Airport Road, Matilda Plaza, Rupokwu, Port Harcourt.
7. Enugu State Liaison Office: Duo Concept Limited. No.23 Ifite Ukpo Street, Off Barry Gold Hotels Junction, Upper Chime Avenue, New Haven, Enugu.