Applications are invited from qualified applicants for admission into the following Postgraduate programmes at University of Education, Winneba for the 2019 Regular Session – 2019/2020 Academic year:
- PhD – English
- PhD – French
- PhD – Applied Linguistics
- M Phil – French
- M Phil – English
- M Phil – Applied Linguistics
- M A – Communication and Media Studies (Business Communication)
- M A – Communication and Media Studies (Media Studies)
- M A – Communication and Media Studies (Communication Skills)
- PhD – Social Studies
- Ed. D. – Social Studies
- M Phil – Social Studies.
- M. Phil – Human Rights, Conflict and Peace Studies
- Ph. D – Special Education
- Ph. D – Guidance and Counselling
- M Phil – Guidance and Counselling
- M Phil – Special Education
- M. Phil – Assessment in Special Education
- M Phil – Educational Administration & Management
- M. Phil – Basic Education
- M.Phil. – Early Childhood Education
- Ph. D. – Arts and Culture
- M Phil – Music Education/Composition
- M Phil – Arts and Culture
- Ph. D. – Mathematics Education
- PhD – Science Education
- M Phil – Home Economics
- M Phil – Science Education
- M Phil – Mathematics Education
- M Phil – Physical Education
- M Phil – Economics
- M.Phil – Geography
- M. Phil – Art Education
- M. Phil – Chemistry Education
- M Phil. – Ghanaian Language Studies
- PhD Animal Science
- PhD Crop/Soil Science
- MPhil Animal Science
- M.Phil Crop/Soil Science
- M.Phil Chemistry Education
- MSc in Environmental and Occupational Health Education
- PhD /D. Tech- Wood Science and Technology
- M Phil – Wood Science and Technology
- M Phil – Construction Technology
- PhD/ ED.D – Educational Leadership
- MPhil – Educational Leadership
- PhD – Construction Technology/Management.
- MA – Educational Leadership
- Med (MPhil) – Teaching and Learning
- MTECH – Mechanical Technology
- MTECH – Electrical and Electronics Technology
- MTECH – Wood Technology
- MTECH – Construction Technology
- MTECH – Catering and Hospitality
- M. TECH – Fashion Design and Textiles
1-YEAR TOP-UP TO M.PHIL PROGRAMMES
- Faculty of Educational Studies
i. 1-Year Top-Up -M.Ed. to M.Phil. in Educational Administration &
ii. 1-Year Top-Up –M.Ed. to M.Phil. in Special Education.
iii. 1-Year Top-Up –M.Ed. to M.Phil. in Counselling Psychology.
iv. 1-Year Top-Up –M.Ed. to M.Phil. in School Supervision.
v. 1- Year Top-Up – M. Ed to M.Phil. in Guidance and Counselling
- Faculty of Foreign Languages and Communication Education.
i. 1-Year Top-Up – M.A./M.Ed. to M. Phil. in French Education.
ii. 1-Year Top-Up -M.A./M.Ed. to M. Phil. in Teaching English as a Second
iii.1-Year Top-Up -M.A. to M. Phil. in Communication and Media Studies.
(Business Communication/Media Studies/Communication Skills.)
iv. 1-Year Top-Up -M.A./M.Ed. to M. Phil. in English Education.
- Faculty of Ghanaian Languages Education.
- 1-Year Top-Up -M.A. to M.Phil. in Akan.
- 1-Year Top-Up – M.A. to M.Phil. in Ewe.
- 1-Year Top-Up – M.A. to M.Phil. in Ghanaian Language Studies for Ga, Dangme, Dagbani, Dagaare, Gurune, Kasem, Gonja and Kusal.
- 1-Year Top-Up – M.A. to M.Phil. in Ghanaian Languages Studies.
- Faculty of Technical Education
- 1-Year Top-Up – M. Tech to M.Phil. in Wood Science and Technology.
- 1-Year Top-Up – M. Tech to M.Phil. in Construction Technology.
- Faculty of Social Sciences Education
- 1-Year Top-Up – M. Ed. to M. Phil. in Social Studies.
- 1-Year Top-Up – M.A. to M. Phil. in Conflicts, Human Rights, and Peace Studies.
- 1-Year Top-Up – M.Ed. to M.Phil. in Geography Education.
- Faculty of Science Education
1-Year Top-Up – M. Ed. to M. Phil. in Physical Education Recreation and Sports
1-Year Top-Up – M. Ed. to M. Phil. in Science Education.
- Faculty of Education and Communication Sciences (KUMASI)
I-YEAR Top-Up – M. Phil. Educational Leadership
PROGRAMMES TO BE OFFERED ON PART-TIME BASIS (Evening Programmes)
- MBA – Accounting
- MBA – Finance
- MBA – Marketing
- MBA – Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour
- M.SC – Information Technology Education
DISTANCE EDUCATION PROGRAMMES:
- M.Ed. English
- M.Ed. Mathematics
- M.Ed. Mentorship
- M.Ed. Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- EXECUTIVE MASTERS IN HUMAN RIGHTS, CONFLICT AND PEACE STUDIES